|Courses||Course Fees||Caution Money (Refundable after completing the full course)||Admission Form fees (Non refundable)||Total|
|LL.B. (Hons.) 1st Year||31000 /-||2500/-||400/-||33900/-|
|LL.B. (Hons.) 2nd& 3rd Year||31000 /-||NIL||400/-||31400/-|
|LL.M. 1st Year||40200 /-||2500/-||400/-||43100/-|
|LL.M. 2nd Year||40200 /-||NIL/-||400/-||40600/-|
*Student are supposed to pay for LL.B (Hons.) Rs. 17900/- & for LL.M Rs. 27,100 (including Caution Money) at the time of Admission & Dress fees (Blazer & Tie) of Rs. 1450/- and remaining fees will be paid before the following mentioned dates.
|(8000/- Before 31st October)||(8000/- Before 31st October)|
|(8000/- before 31st December)||(8000/- before 31st December)|
* Fees structure is approved by Admission & Fees Regulatory Committee, Madhya Pradesh (A Statutory Body Established Under Madhya Pradesh NijiVyavsayikShikshanSansthanAdhiniyam 2007).
* Admission Fees is one time charges at the time of admission, it will not be refundable to the students in any case & circumstances.
* Caution Money & Library Security is one time charges at the time of admission. Caution money & Library Security will not be refundable to the students in any case & circumstances before completing the full course.
* Students must follow the fees payment schedule of college. * (A) Deposit 2nd Installment between 1st October to 31st October.
* (B) Deposit 3rd Installment between 1st December to 31st December.
* In case of failure in depositing the fees as per the rules of the College, Students will be liable to pay late fees after the last day for depositing of 3rd Installment as per College rules.
* If any student, deposited full fees of 3 years LL.B (Hons.)programme&2 years LL.M programme in one time at the time of admission, then he/she will be eligible for 10 % rebate on Tuition fee.
* Fee Refund Policy is applicable as per UGC Notification issued in October 2018.