|Courses||Fees||Caution Money (Refundable)||Library Security (Refundable)||Admission Form fees (Non Refundable)||Total|
|LL.B. (Hons.) 3 YDC||31000 per annum||1500/- (One time charge)||1000/- (One time charge)||400/-per annum||33900/-|
|LL.M. 2 YDC||40200 per annum||1500/- (One time charge)||1000/- (One time charge)||400/- per annum||43100/-|
* Student is supposed to pay for LL.B (Hons) Rs. 17900/- & for LL.M Rs. 27,100 (including Caution Money) at the time of Admission and remaining fees will be paid before the mentioned dates of college.
|For LL.B (Hons):||For LL.M:|
|(8000/- Before 31st October)||(8000/- Before 31st October)|
|(8000/- before 31st December)||(8000/- before 31st December)|
* Caution Money is one time charge at the time of admission. Caution money will not be refundable to the students in any case and circumstances before completing of courses.
* Once fees deposited will not be refundable in any case and circumstances.
* Students will follow the fees payment schedule of college, else students will be liable to pay late fees on same from day one as per 'Motilal Nehru Law College' rules.
* (A) - If any student, deposited full fees of 3 years & 2 years in one time for LL.B (Hons) & LL.M at the time of admission, then he/she will be eligible for 10 % rebate on tuition fee.
* (B) - Fee structure subject to change without notice.